Hat Hire Terms & Conditions
Our hire service allows you to borrow a hat/ headpiece for a pre-arranged amount of time, at a pre-arranged fee in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
• The hat and any accessories remain the property of Bee Smith Millinery at all times.
• On collection, a return date will be agreed between Bee Smith Millinery and the client.
• The full hire fee of the hat/accessory is payable upon collection. In addition, a separate deposit of £50 of the hat is required. This will be returned to you on receipt of the item in the condition it was hired.
• Bee Smith Millinery reserves the right to retain the full deposit if the item is returned marked or damaged in any way. This includes but is not limited to, dents, holes, pen marks, make-up and rain marks. The accessory should not come back smelling of smoke, perfume or hair products. If this happens the deposit would be retained.
• If the hat/accessory is damaged beyond repair then the full purchase price would be paid, by the hirer. The replacement cost will be entered in each individual contract.
• The late return of any item will be charged at a rate of £10.00 per day.